Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies


You know how you have a standard chocoate chip recipe that you always make... everyone has their own favorite and this one has not been mine. Well as of today (it's only 10:40 and I've already eaten like 12) it may become my new stand-by. I can't stay away from them. I actually got the recipe from my cousin Erin, and unlike most cookie recipes -- I think I'm liking them better the next day than hot out of the oven. You be the judge.

1 c. butter, softened

1/4 c. sugar

3/4 c brown sugar

Mix together. Add:

2 eggs

1 t vanilla

Then mix in:

2 1/2 c. flour (I added almost 1/2 c. additional flour)

1 t baking soda

1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding (I didn't have this so I used sugar free French Vanilla - yum yum!)

12 oz pkg semi-sweet choc chips (I only used half that 'cause I like that kind of ratio)

1 c nuts (optional -- I opted not)

Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.

2 comments:

Erin said...

They really are softer the next day, aren't they? Whenever I make these, they NEVER last more than 48 hours (mostly because I eat 3/4 of the batch the first day.)

Adrienne said...

I never thought to use a different pudding. mmmm