Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fruit & Yogurt Parfait

I am an "Ice Cream Every Night" kind of gal, but I'm also currently a "Trying to Lose Baby Weight" gal ... they don't really mesh well. So I came up with my new favorite treat to satisfy my ice cream cravings. This whole glass of delicious is only 4 POINTS! I'm hooked. 1 container (6 oz.) Yoplait Light Creamy Vanilla yogurt
1/2 c. frozen mixed berries, mostly thawed (or fresh ... the frozens are just easier)
1/3 c. oats & honey granola

Layer half of the yogurt, then berries, then granola; repeat and enjoy!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

oh YUM! this might be an at-home version of the FAYP at noni-cafe. (don't know the points, but if you ever get a chance - you MUST try it. BEST i've had!) one question: what brand of granola do you buy?

Kate said...

Hey Kal - the stuff I get is called "Cascadian Farm Organic". It's in the cereal aisle at Wal-Mart, and as far as I know, it's the only brand that they carry. It's really good.

I don't know about the Noni Cafe, but to me, these taste exactly like the FAYP at McDonald's. But now I really want to try Noni Cafe's! Maybe that could be an outing with the kids - lunch at TNI!